The following activities are incorporated into each class schedule:
• Circle Time – Includes stories, finger plays, songs, and movement activities.
• Crafts – These are activities directed by the teacher with multi-step instructions.
• Manipulatives – Activities for eye-hand coordination, sorting, and visual discrimination.
• Free Play – The children have the opportunity to explore the classroom and choose activities.
• Art – These are activities which allow the children free expression with different media.
• Helpers, Weather, Calendar
• Snack Time
• Outside or Big Room Play
The Nursery School Curriculum Consists Of:
• Language Arts
• Pre-reading Activities
• Pre-math Activities
• Social Studies